Pitiful. The best adjective that I can think of to describe the dining options in Rosslyn. The area bounded by North Lynn Street is even worse. It is astonishing to see an area filled with many professionals having such limited dining options. Hence, I’m compiling a wish list.
1. Prêt A Manger (Please replace Cosi)
2. Le Pain Quotidien or PAUL Bakery
5. Caffe Nero (First U.S. outpost in Boston)
6. Itsu Sushi (Considering US Expansion)
7. Five Guys
8. & Pizza
9. McDonalds (An upscale one, please)